ORACAL ORAJET PRINTABLE ADHESIVE SHEETS
- Orajet 1917
- Highly white, matte finish
- Permanent adhesive
- Smear-proof inkjet coating on one side
- Water-based inkjet printing, dye, oil-based, mild solvent and pigmented inks.
- Make sure to order our Oraguard UV protection laminate if the vinyl will be touched, such as on a mug, or if the vinyl will be outside to prevent fading.
- Sizes start at 8.5" x 11"
- 5.51 mils Thick
- Sold by the sheet
Worked as good or better than expected. I will definitely be shopping here again.
The order arrived promptly, printed well in my inkjet printer and seems of adequate thickness and quality. I used the glossy UV laminate on top. Looks great.
It came in very fast. This was my first time using this product and I had no problems. Most definitely will buy again!
I really like this printable vinyl so far. The self laminating roll I got to seal the vinyl is great too. I have made one customer order with this and am waiting to see how it holds up, but seems like it will be much better than any spray clear coat. I feel like this stuff actually works so much better with my printer than actual sticker paper as well.
I wasn’t sure how this was going to work out, but I was able to make and print good quality stickers from my garbage ink jet printer. Even my old printer was able to take the vinyl through the paper tray, and print it without any issues. I was able to print then cut with my Cricut Maker. The person I gifted them too loved them, and was able to use them without issue. This is a good product.