StarCraft Sublimation Paper offers exceptional transfer performance. Our Sub Paper is optimized for the best application on a variety of substrates. From textile, metal to wood you can expect bright vivid colors and sharp crisp black tones. StarCraft Sublimation Paper offers the quality, consistency and cost effectiveness you need for all your sublimation projects!
- StarCraft Sublimation Paper should be used with a dedicated sublimation printer along with sublimation ink.
- We suggest using 60-100% Polyester or Polyester/Cotton blend fabric content T-shirts for best results.
- Excellent for use with soft or hard light or white color substrate polyester sublimation blanks.
- Before mass production, always perform at least one test.
- Keep unused paper in the original plastic and packaging. Store in a cool dry place.
- Avoid extreme temperatures and continued exposure to direct sunlight.
- Be careful not to bend or fold the edges or corners of the sublimation paper.
- For best results we recommend using a StarCraft Heat Press.